[Rhodes22-list] The deed is done....

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 09:11:57 EDT 2006

Wally,

I couldn't reach high enough to snap the mast position
in place..so Stan just drilled a hole lower which
gives me plenty of head room. If I have taller guests
(anyone taller than 4'11") then THEY can raise it
higher.

It actually looks quite streamlined in the lower
position. Maybe starting a trend...;^)

.My friend will pick it up on Fri AM &
transport it to his dealership in NC where he will
install the engine & controls.

As of this writing, Stan & Elton will (yes,
both....Stan wants to see the area) deliver it here
the week following the boat show.

 Stan has had it repainted, a new motor put
on the motor lift, Dido is constructing a helm seat on
the lazarette, and is also installing the radio on the
binnacle. They also did not like something about the
head compartment, so they tore it out & redid the
floor.....she sure is a spiffy looker!

elle