[Rhodes22-list] The deed is done....

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Sep 21 15:02:45 EDT 2006

Interesting, I'm 5 ft. and can juuuuust reach although I sometimes
have to wiggle things around to get the pin to pop into place. When
we got our used pop-top enclosure we found to our surprise that the
enclosure didn't reach the deck at the aft end so we drilled new
holes in the stainless tube supports to lower the aft end a bit -
actually, it leveled the pop-top out - it originally raised with the
mast end lower than the aft end. The helm seat is a nice idea since
you have the wheel. With the tiller, I could use one on each side but
have opted for cushions.

Best,
Mary Lou

1991 R22 Fretless