[Rhodes22-list] The deed is done....

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 21 14:30:23 EDT 2006

Elle,

What did Stan do about the Pop-Top Enclosure?  I will have my new 'full boom' Boom Room at the Annapolis show, of course with Blue and Gold colors (Navy, you know).  Actually I made a set of red and green also (port and starboard, you know).  I bet the red would be sharp on your red hull.

They could also drill a third position for the boom, like the PT, just in case you could use.

Cheers,

Art