[Rhodes22-list] The Purasan™ is a USCG Certified Type I Marine Sanitation Device

3drecon at comcast.net 3drecon at comcast.net
Fri Sep 22 13:13:06 EDT 2006

It looks like the LectraSan is a little less expensive than the composting system:

The Purasan™ is a USCG Certified Type I Marine Sanitation Device required by 33 CFR 159.7(a)(2) on vessels up to 65 feet in length.
Can be used with 2 marine toilets.
Both toilet and treatment cycle can be activated with a single push button.
Low power consumption.
Simple maintenance.
Model #PST1202 12volt. For inlet pump toilets. $732.40
Installation extra.

From: Hank <hnw555 at gmail.com>