Boat Show (Annapolis) was Re: [Rhodes22-list] The deed is done....

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Sep 22 15:08:32 EDT 2006

Mary Lou,

I'll be there Thursday, but can add another day if other owners are
there.  It'd be nice to put faces with some of the names on this list.

Spent about 4X as much time sailing as I'd thought I would my first
season.  Didn't realize it would become so addictive.  Sometimes
relaxing and sometimes terrifying; always worth it.  This list has been
incredibly helpful.  Now that I have a better idea of what I want in a
sailboat, I am soooo thankful that I picked a Rhodes.

Hope to see you in Annapolis!

Lee
1986 R22  At Ease
Crab Alley (Kent Island, MD)