[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of Annapolis...

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Fri Sep 22 09:40:45 EDT 2006

At 05:00 PM 9/21/2006 -0700, Tootle wrote:

>        John, maybe you would do good by going to the Annapolis Boat Show and
>drool.

I did seriously consider it, but couldn't get away from other obligations.

But for those who are going - One of our clients is providing
Cruising World's host boat this year.  Sabore is a 60' catamaran
(Privilege 585) whose home port is Road Harbor, British Virgin
Islands.  See http://www.sailsabore.com/  for photos and details
(work in progress).  She's a gorgeous boat that has just had a new
paint job and interior upgrade.  Stop by and say hey to Capt. Mike
and Laurie, they're great folks.

Cheers!

John

"He's dead, Jim.  You get his tricorder, I'll go for his wallet."