[Rhodes22-list] Ed's rudeness.

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 07:45:14 EDT 2006

Thanks, Rummy...but Ed is no problem...remember, I
taught grades 4-12 for many years. Broke  up many
fights when I was at the high school
(unarmed...darn...)  I can deal with a kindergartner.
They just need things explained
differently.....(click...loading another round in the
chamber...)   ;^)

To correct one thing in your post...the boat already
came equipped with the wheel...which is why I moved up
my schedule to purchase this year rather than next.
With only two or three of these in existence, what are
the odds that it would appear just as I was looking

Ed must not know what it is like to be liked...why
don't we just SMOTHER him with kindness!!!

elle