[Rhodes22-list] Roger

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Fri Sep 22 15:10:18 EDT 2006

Wally,

Thanks for the extra input.  I suppose it's all of those things.

But re his tuning, I noticed that his starboard aft lower shroud chain plate
is cracked and pulling out so maybe those who think his tuning is too tight
might be right.  Indeed they were much tighter than mine and when I
"plucked" them, they sounded more like guitar strings than bass strings.

Slim