[Rhodes22-list] Northern Rhodies

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Fri Sep 22 19:24:45 EDT 2006

With winter coming , I just wondered if any of you have or know somebody ,who uses a corn burning fireplace/furnace,to help heat the home. I saw them at the county fair this year,and talked to the man for about a half hour,naturally he came up with a lot of pros,I'm just wondering about the cons he might have glossed over. It seems to make good sense to use something that is as quick to replace as corn for heating fuel.Their has got to be a few drawbacks,for this to not enjoy a good following.

Jerry Lowe