[Rhodes22-list] Elle's Reply

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 19:02:00 EDT 2006

Thanks for the story, Mark. Don't ya just love the
versaility of the R-22?? ;^)

Stan & Dido used a skipper's seat for my helm
seat...they've mounted it on the lazarette...altho'
they've had to add some reinforcement to the laz hatch
 to support the weight of the seat....;^)

(And an extra rudder pin will go in my box of spares.)

elle