[Rhodes22-list] Foward hatch window screens.

Jim Johnston JimTracyJohnston at CenturyTel.net
Wed Sep 27 17:33:29 EDT 2006

On the front of the cabin the two window that swing open from inside have screens that are held in place with rubber gaskets. Both of our screens are torn along the bottom of the screen. I can not find replacement screens. Has anyone else had any luck finding replacement screens? Repairing the screens appears to be nearly impossible because the screen is molded into the frame. For reference, our screens have outside frame dimensions of: 4-1/2" high, 14-7/16" long, with 1-1/4 radius corners. The frame is approx. 1/8" thick. There are slightly raised areas along the outer edge of all of the straight areas (top, bottom & both ends). I was hoping this is a production window that Rhodes i.e. General Boats purchused from an outside supplier and installed in there boats. Any direction will be appreciated. Jim Johnston