[Rhodes22-list] Foward hatch window screens.

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 27 20:17:39 EDT 2006

Thanks for the info.. I had seen some of the screens but was looking for some
kind of snap in which looks like the taylor product..We were there on labor
day and I dont remember when we were sailing. but if you saw a Rhodes on
Harris Creeek side it was us.. :-) Sorry we missed you.. I will send
coordinates (when I check them)
In case you are in the neighborhood.. Hope to get in some more in the next
month.. Damage was easily repairable