[Rhodes22-list] Foward hatch window screens.

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Sep 27 23:56:03 EDT 2006

Definitely Harris Creek side, just not sure it was a Rhodes. It was a
long way away. Won't be in the neighborhood again (by water anyway)
this year. We will be permanently in Rock Hall the first weekend in
November with plenty of free time on our hands. Looking forward to
it. We'll catch up some time.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek (Rock Hall, MD)