[Rhodes22-list] You might be a True American if....

3drecon at comcast.net 3drecon at comcast.net
Thu Sep 28 18:23:17 EDT 2006

Slim,
    Democrats have their share of indictments.  There was the former governer from Arkansas, the FoB who looked very old and later died (I was surprised at how young he really was) but I don't remember his name, his wife went to jail when she didn't cooperate with Starr.  There was the wealthy guy Rich whom Clinton pardoned.  There was Web Hubble.  More recently there was William Jefferson, (D) Louisianna etc.  It seems in Washington, corruption is an equal opportunity crime.

Philip

From: Slim <salm at mn.rr.com>