[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Herb (You might be a true American. . . )

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Sep 28 21:06:09 EDT 2006

Huh??? "Those guys"? I saw only two "conservative" responders, and I certainly didn't "throw any links" at you.

Watchoo talkin bout willis?

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> salm at mn.rr.com 9/28/2006 1:40:06 pm >>>
Thanks, Bill, I'm starting to feel very alone in this thread.  8-)
Not that I mind being ganged up on--it's just that these guys always throw
all those links to articles at me when I'm just writing from the heart (some
would say from my ass) and shooting from the hip.

Slim