[Rhodes22-list] Hey Wally, Tennessee Politics

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 08:45:51 EDT 2006

Brad,

I think the article is dead on. Corker's ads pretty much suck. You know I
haven't really heard ....are these guys going to have debates? Jr. does seem
to lean toward the middle and I am leaning his way. I really need to dig
into his past voting record before I commit.

I didn't even realize he had a brother running for office. I give Jr. credit
for taking the high road. He really seems to be a different breed of cat
compared to the rest of his family.

Happy birthday old man!

Wally