totally off topic - music Re: [Rhodes22-list] Brad's birthday.

mtroy at atlanticbb.net mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Sep 29 18:42:16 EDT 2006

Wally,
Not a festival but a conference of music industry pros and
semi pros (folk music industry pros - there's an oxymoron)
- the North American Folk Music and Dance Alliance
conference.

It's always a good time that feels more like a festival
(without that pesky audience) than a conference.
http://www.folkalliance.org/
http://www.folkalliance.org/conference/index.php

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless