also off topic more music Re: [Rhodes22-list] Brad's birthday.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 18:16:18 EDT 2006

Mary Lou,

My old farm was the highest point in Leipers Fork (30 miles south of BNA),
now a song writers community.  Your friends won't shock me.  However, if you
can swing a side trip to Nashville (3 1/2 hour drive) it will be worth your
while.  Say hello to my old neighbor, perhaps the best violin, uh, I mean
best fiddle player ever.  He pissed me off every other day and I threatened
to bulldoze his house down. We found peace when he started playing.  I miss
the bastard.

Brad