[Rhodes22-list] Global warming - do-do occurs

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Sat Apr 7 20:16:48 EDT 2007

Your explanations clarify my point, which I tried to make with too
few words.  We can acknowledge Darwin's theories on natural
selection, but what ol' Charlie didn't tell us was how that selection
would be made.  Clarke's quote perfectly illustrates that.

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22
Lake Sinclair, GA