[Rhodes22-list] More on GPS

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 08:40:20 EDT 2007

John, Interesting read...How long was the system "down". The article didn't
seem to mention if it was just a few minutes or hours. I was just
wondering???

Brad, Every now and then we agree! The Sun!....You know some say it is due
to variations in the wobble of the spinning earth. These same wobbles are
also thought by many to have caused various heating and cooling cycles over
the earth's history. Maybe increase in population in India and China are the
cause?

Slight variations in angle can make a difference. We all remember lightning
fires with magnifying glass when we were kids right?....Get the angle just
right and the glass would burn your brothers arm or small insect very
quickly. Change the angle and nothing. That glass didn't work to well on
cloudy days though....so maybe air pollution would reduce global warming
because it can create a nice shade? :-)

I heard the problem is caused by trrapped gases creating greenhouse effect.
So maybe if we had a bigger hole in the ozone these bad gasses would not be
trapped anymore...just kidding about all this. :-) Heck I don't know who to
believe. We do need to find some clean energy and quit fouling our nest. If
our land, air and water are clean we and our food chain will be ok.

Wally