[Rhodes22-list] Snow

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 08:52:44 EDT 2007

Joe,

My neighbor  & i installed 5' narrow PVC dock
cushioning on the outboard and inboard pilings. Just a
little peace of mind when coming back into the dock.

The approach to my dock is a bit fluky; think of a "U"
where I have to approach down the right leg, facing
the bottom of the "U", (That's my other neighbor's
dock) then parallel the bottom of the "U" (That's the
bulkhead) then turn up the other leg of the "U"
finessing between the outboard pilings & then sliding
the stern into the dock.

It looks like plenty of room until you're viewing it
from the cockpit. My neighbor is a sailor of long
experience & he does the same maneuver on the other
side of the dock with his 37'. It was actually fun
maneuvering through the pilings....

(I'll post some pix later today)

I've ordered a high-thrust prop for the engine...Elton
made the call immediately at launching that the high
-thrust was needed....(What a trip he is!)

elle

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20070407/700c8120/attachment.jpg

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20070407/700c8120/attachment-0001.jpg

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20070407/700c8120/attachment-0002.jpg