[Rhodes22-list] Battteries

Bob Fletcher tfl4625 at blackfoot.net
Thu Apr 12 12:10:14 EDT 2007

In his book "Sailboat Electonics Simplified" Don Casey has an extensive
discussin of battery types and configurations.  He seems to endorse the
option of two 6 volt golf cart batteries wired in series.  Apparently they
are rugged and much more affordable than "dedicated" marine batteries.

Bob Fletcher