[Rhodes22-list] Boom Room

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Fri Apr 13 22:43:58 EDT 2007

Art,

Re Isabelle, no problem.  The list is here to help.

FWIW, I  tried to Email you at your address maybe 1 to 2 weeks ago to  get BR
info.  In that message I asked that if you were Emailing BR  stuff out would
you please copy me.  I got an auto reply  that I was  going to have to fill
out a form and apply to be approved in order to  pass Email to you, so I bagged
it.  Isabelle and others may have the  same problem.

I gather Email from the list gets through to you so let me try that  route.
If you're Emailing out BR info would you please copy me.  I  have no immediate
time frame for a BR purchase, nor am I even committed to it,  but I could be
tempted.

Many thanks,
Dave