[Rhodes22-list] parts toll.

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sat Apr 14 09:22:13 EDT 2007

Hey, you are all taking me much  too seriously.   I don't do windows.   Nor
do I think Beckson does windows that any longer fit the 1980 size boat cut
outs.    But if they do, watch your head on the too deep frame spigots when
seated on the "couch".

Just meant the post to be a logical reminder to check in with the home port
first.

ss