[Rhodes22-list] Battteries

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:09:16 EDT 2007

Bill, So you know better than the entire Golf industry? Maybe green fees
could be lowered if they knew what you knew.....I got to believe the golf
course industry has not been duped. I suspect they pay the extra bucks
because there is a difference. In any case... I said in my orignal post for
my use they are not worth the cost. Wally