[Rhodes22-list] leaks

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 15 17:45:03 EDT 2007

Dave,
This is not a BR plug, but I sure recommend some sort of durable cover as a tent over the cockpit.  That's what I have done with my BR - side curtains of Sunbrella to act as a cover.  It has worked very effectively.  I don't deal with ice on the cockpit floor, and potential delamination, but would sure would use some variation to protect what is for most a substantial investment.  I like the cleaner resultant cockpit as well.  Just a thought.
Art