[Rhodes22-list] leaks

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 17:09:50 EDT 2007

Mike,

Thank you very much for your post and advice.  I think it's going to  be very
helpful.

I don't see signs of delamination, but I will look closely.

I'm very suspicious of the floor at this point, but I'm being  cautious.
There was a time I would bet the problem was the lazz hatch, and  even earlier I
suspected the slot for the motor lift web.  I think I  have to really focus on
evidence.

We've had inches of rain over the past 24 hrs, and we're expecting  more.
I've really covered and sealed off the table flange so that it's  unlikely to
leak, the rest of the boat is as exposed as it always is.  If  the lazz is dry
after all this rain, I'll raise my suspicion that it's the  table mount.  If
there's water in the lazz, I'm back to square 1.

Thank you again, I appreciate the info.

Dave