[Rhodes22-list] Squirrels - Help!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 21:42:00 EDT 2007

Elle,

I think you just gave me the motivation to do what I've been procrastinating
on getting done.  There are two "trash" trees very close to the house need
to go.  I could have paid the tree cutters with the money I've given to
squirrel trapper.  As far as eating them, I used to hunt them with my father
as a kid.  It always impressed me as a lot of work for very little meat.
I'll stick with dead cows from Krogers.

Brad