[Rhodes22-list] ROB LOWE!??

rlowe at vt.edu rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Apr 17 10:47:58 EDT 2007

Ed,
I and my wife are here.  thanks for asking.  we were on campus during the
incident.  my office is no where near that area but my wifes is.  for those of
you how may not have made the connection, I work at Virginia Tech, which I,m
sure you have heard about by now.  Not much I can say about it accept how
senseless this is.  One of those killed (preliminary info) was a former
professor of mine.  I can't add much to what is on the news except to question
the motives of those who are questioning the decisions and actions takenby our
police department Wendell Flitchem (police chief) is a very fine officer and a
very competent police chief.  Sure, things could have been done differently,
but that doesn't make what decisions were made wrong.