[Rhodes22-list] ROB LOWE!??

bobmellor rhmello at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 19:31:45 EDT 2007

rob..

Just wanted to let you know that I also am sickened by the monday morning
quarterbacking in the media....  My son graduated (computer engineeriong)
from tech in '02 and i know it well...  an absolutely fantastic school both
socially and academically.   He now lives and works in arlington along with
a of slew tech grads... all I have met are great kids with good jobs and
very bright futures.

I find myself wondering how some of these quarterbacks would react if
actually thrown real time into the thick of a situation such as this?

In any case, although this sad event will certainly never be forgotten, I'm
sure the Hokie spirit will forge through this and carry on in the great
tradition that has made the school what it is.

respects,

Bob Mellor