[Rhodes22-list] Batteries - Woe is me

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:48:25 EDT 2007

Mike,

I didn't realize in the earlier post Hank referred to Casey's book not
Calder's.  Everything by Casey is good but I don't have that one.  Wing's
book on wiring is the favorite in my library.  "Boatowner's Mechanical and
Electrical Manual" by Calder is the other one I have and is good as well but
more information than most need.  To repeat a phrase my daughter learned
from "Bob the Builder" tapes - "Can we fix it?  YES WE CAN!"

Brad