[Rhodes22-list] Leaking through mast wiring

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 18:51:02 EDT 2007

I don't recall this discussion before.  Has anyone had problems with water
leaking through the cabin roof via the mast step or wiring holes?  I have
what appears to be a chronic leak with water collecting at the base of the
mast support column and along the wall panel in the head.  I know the water
is travelling down that panel and column because the laminate surface in the
head wall is beginning to blister.  I can't see an obvious place on the mast
step or the electrical coupling plate on the cabin roof where water can
enter.

Has anyone solved this problem before?

Thanks, as always, for advice from the list.

Dave B.