[Rhodes22-list] Slow day

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 20:20:07 EDT 2007

Thena,
Thank you...I don't recall the name but I usually bury
the little tag that comes w/ plants...so tomorrow I'll
dig around & see if I can find it...unless Timi ate
it......

I've been playing w/macro photography again...here's
another for you....it is an orchid cactus that takes
its own sweet time in blooming.....every few years or
so....

let's see if this attaches....

elle

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20070426/56fbabe9/attachment.jpg