[Rhodes22-list] Slow day

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Fri Apr 27 23:16:08 EDT 2007

elle wrote:
> I've been playing w/macro photography again...here's
> another for you....it is an orchid cactus that takes
> its own sweet time in blooming.....every few years or
> so....
> let's see if this attaches....
> Desc: 817393928-Orchid Cactus.jpg

Beautiful work.  The petals have the texture of the
most delicate flesh, as thin and fine as an albino
rabbit's ear.

Just lovely.

My crocus (see pic) have croaked, but the tulips,
hyacinths, and peonies are putting up shoots.  Some
snowdrops and miniature daffodils are in bloom,
and the larger daffodils are about to pop.

The lily and iris fans are up, 3-5" now.

A little behind you, but coming along, thank you.

--
Robert Skinner  "Squirrel Haven"
Gorham, Maine         04038-1331