[Rhodes22-list] Quiet list (political)

Herb Parsons HParsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Aug 1 01:57:42 EDT 2007

And even today, rumors persist that President Johnson was in on the assassination of President Kennedy.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> "Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net> 7/31/2007 9:25 PM >>>
John,
I remember well the rivalry between Jack Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson in their primaries.  Maybe a higher purpose motivated them to work together while they could.  There were some bitter feelings there as they competed for the nomination.
Art