[Rhodes22-list] Boom room- Pictures and similar information

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 1 18:40:16 EDT 2007

Ed,
Unfortunately you see a goblin in every corner.  Back channel is more appropriate for privacy in some cases.  That is at the discretion of the sender, not Edward Kroposki, Esq.  Otherwise, some mundane topics, likely of disinterest to our sailing colleagues, are not worthy of wasting their time and/or email space. C'mon...
Art