[Rhodes22-list] Last of the Red Hot Mamas?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Aug 7 13:16:08 EDT 2007

Or last of the Rhodes List?

Is it time for Rummy to pretend he is a Viking and sail off???
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12038515/Rummy%2527s%2Bway.jpg Rummy%27s+way.jpg

Stan has outlived suppliers, other boat makers, an now the Rhodes List?
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12038515/Stan%2Bat%2Bwork.jpg Stan+at+work.jpg

I gather that Rummy needs to go sail today in triple digit temperatures and
90% humidity?
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12038515/Coastal%2BSailing.jpg
Coastal+Sailing.jpg

For those considering building a new boat, here are the directions (see
attachment):
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12038515/skip11.jpg skip11.jpg

For Alan Robertson, homeplace:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12038515/Lake%2BGeorge.jpg Lake+George.jpg

Bob Skinner, may he find his terrorist and ...
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12038515/Bob%2BSkinner.jpg Bob+Skinner.jpg

And to Dave Lewis, that is what we have been telling you... sail with it up.

Ed K