[Rhodes22-list] Political: "Winning" the war in Iraq

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Wed Aug 8 11:28:07 EDT 2007

Dave,
I agree more troops were needed all along. That's only part of the errors
made.
This could have been completed in less than a year if we went in with
overwelming forced, probably more than 500,000 troops, clear every town &
leave a security force large enough to defend & train. The surge is the
right thing to do, just on a way bigger scale with no rules. They don't have
rules, why should we?

Jb
Just bent
Phoenix, Az