[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 14:07:56 EDT 2007

Dave,

Re: leaks...wear a hat...;^)

I think that even with a batten for support you will
have wind causing the bimini to flap up & down...at
least it could be annoying & at most it could cause
chafe at attachment points.

Since you're (relatively) close by, drop by Potomac
Sailmakers on General Washington Drive (just off
Braddock Rd. It's in an industrial park...the guy is
VERY good, and could probably do the modification for
you at a reasonable cost. Also, there are surely
canvas guys (one is based at Herrington North) who
could also do it w/o too much stress....

It really makes life easier being able to just look up
to check sail & windex....

elle