[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 21:46:09 EDT 2007

Art,

I'm drawing a blank (often the case).  What's the mid-point zipper in  the
boom room top about?  No comprende.

Also, I'd thought of the boom room as a neat thing to have if you set
anchor, nighted out, had dinner, whatever - but not principally as something  you'd
use when you were actively sailing.  I understand it could be used  with the
headsail moving the boat, but the mainsail is always furled and the  boom
secured when the boom room is up - am I right?  My problem with  the Bimini is how
to monitor and adjust what's going on with the  boom/mainsail.  Neither would
be active with the boom room set up - have I  misunderstood?

Dave