[Rhodes22-list] MAINSAIL HALYARD

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Aug 10 16:42:41 EDT 2007

Here are a couple of close ups (that I tried to post months ago and now can
that I've renamed them from JPG to jpg, thanks again John!).  You can see
how my "traveler" is attached to the boom and to the rear wire (or whatever
it's correctly called). You can also see where the topping lift has replaced
the bungee cords. - rob