[Rhodes22-list] I don't need this aggravition Stan

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 23:59:34 EDT 2007

Thanks for your post, Brad.  I've never been to Scotland, but I've been to
Arizona (there's a song there somewhere)

But speaking of drug use--what about the Barry Bonds thing?  MLB banned
steroids in 2002 and I assume Bonds has been tested constantly since then.
If he used steroids before 2002, he wasn't breaking any rules, right?  Does
his record count?  I say it does but it has to be with an asterisk.  Any
thoughts?

Twins win tonight (Sanatana LHP) against KC 11-4!

Slim