[Rhodes22-list] I don't need this aggravition Stan

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 23:28:01 EDT 2007

Slim,

Once upon a time I thought I knew something about scotch.  Then I had a
layover in Scotland.  I love Dewars, brother Johnny, the J&B boys.  They
(the Scots) treated me like an uneducated heathen.  I've illegally siphoned
87 octane as a kid that tasted better than the single-malted stuff they said
was good, but I digress, I'm a heathen.  My drug of choice is Miller Lite.
You'll piss yourself to death before you drink yourself there.  Everything
is good in moderation.  I'm not sure where the battle line should be drawn,
but I know damn well that my employee that I went to battle for today
shouldn't be in as much trouble as she is.

On other issues, my brother called me within minutes of the MSP bridge
collapse and explained what happened.  Film at eleven.  I'm running short on
time and will fill-in-the-blanks tomorrow.

Brad