[Rhodes22-list] MAINSAIL HALYARD

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 01:53:07 EDT 2007

Diane,

Your questions are great, and I really don't want to discourage them in any
way - I really mean that.  But fwiw,  Bob Weber, a member of this  list,
operates a sailing school in St Louis.  Bob teaches on his  Rhodes22.  It's a fully
accredited/certified operation, etc.  If  you're really feeling stumped or
frustrated, Bob could give you some hands on  instruction to help you get the
most from your boat.  Check out _www.odessysailing.com_
(http://www.odessysailing.com) .

On the other hand, if you're the type of lady that's determined to do it
yourself, we're with you all the way.  Just don't get discouraged, you can  do
it.  I think I read some frustration in your post.

Dave