[Rhodes22-list] Surgery

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 01:51:10 EDT 2007

Shilane,

That makes three of us here on the Rhodes list that have had UNT surgery.
Phillip, Jim and myself.  Mine was a result of an injury when I was a
teenager that didn't heal right and I had numbness and weakness is my little
finger and ring finger.  The surgery was a success and now I can play the
violin like always--not really--actually I play the piano for a living and
I'm happy with the results.  The little finger of my right hand is a "money
maker" and it's pulling its weight OK.  Even surgeons don't use their pinkie
fingers much, but pianists do!!!

There's a surgeon here in Minneapolis that might be arguably among the best
in the country.  Let me know if you want any more info.  Please feel free to
call.

Steve Alm
Ph.  612-743-5644