[Rhodes22-list] Surgery

Philip 3drecon at comcast.net
Sat Aug 11 10:12:44 EDT 2007

I am not sure you directed this to me since I haven't posted much over the
last year.  I had surgery to move my ulner nerve in April 2005.  The small
finger and third finger on my left hand was going numb and I lost strength
in that hand as a result.  The surgery didn't take long and I went home the
same day.  I took one Percocet (more as a preventative) before bed the day
of the surgery and nothing afterwards.  It just never hurt.

I have an ugly scar but that came from the physical therapy.  The therapist
told me bend my arm as exercise.  I did and it pulled the suture.

The only after effect is my "funny bone" is in a different place.  If I bump
my left elbow, nothing.  If I rest my arm on the window when I am driving I
have to be careful.

I had pictures but my hard drive crashed before I could put them on a disc.

Phil

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution
which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence,
the money of their constituents...."  - James Madison