[Rhodes22-list] Useing Bimini when sailing

bill davidge wpdavidge at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 10:40:21 EDT 2007

Dave,
 That pict. I sent was not Me or my boat I have a 1992 Rebuilt in May 2007 But as far as the sailing with the top up, I have given it a try and it works

 I do have a problem with  my  Genoa  when it out all the way it's 3 or 4 ft above the deck and the leech of the sail is in the shrouds .If you can still look at that great looking  Red R22 it looks like the Genoa is all most hitting the hull .See attachments Is mine ridged right ?

  Bill D Temperance, Mi.