[Rhodes22-list] List attachments again

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 11:37:28 EDT 2007

While we're on this topic...
  reducing pictures to under 200k really is a help to those of us who have no choice but dialup...thanks!
  elle

John Lock <jlock at relevantarts.com> wrote:
  At 09:50 PM 8/10/2007 -0400, michael meltzer wrote:
>5meg for attachments.

That's pretty generous. Personally, I wouldn't want to see a bunch
of 5Mb attachments coming off the list. I hope common sense will prevail. ;-)

Cheers!

John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22
Lake Sinclair, GA