[Rhodes22-list] List attachments again

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Fri Aug 10 10:55:05 EDT 2007

At 05:45 AM 8/10/2007 -0700, Tootle wrote:
>        I do not hold myself out to be a computer wiz, but I can post
>pictures at least two ways, and I would be happy to post your pictures for
>all to enjoy.

Ed, let me remind you and the others having this problem that this is
not an expertise issue.  If your e-mail software does it just the
right way, attachments work fine.  If not, no amount of wizardry (on
your part) is going to fix it.  In particular, AOL- and Yahoo-based
users seem to have consistent problems with attachments.  But it's
not limited to those.

Having to logon to Nabble just to post photos (when it's not your
native environment) is just a PITA.  It really should not be a
problem to send attachments via e-mail if that's how you interact
with the list.  But until Michael tracks down how AOL, Yahoo, and
others package their attachments differently, the problem will continue.

Cheers!

John Lock