[Rhodes22-list] List attachments again

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Aug 10 11:24:30 EDT 2007

Actually there's more to the problem than that. A few weeks ago when
Michael popped in I had no problem attaching pictures using Eudora
and my atlanticbb mail account (though I had had problems earlier in
the spring - no changes in my set up).

Now I am having problems again but again no changes in the set up on
my end or in the method or format of the photos I've been posting.
Just as a lark, I'll try to include one of Diane's photos here. They
were originally large jpg files. I reduced them to between 150 and 250K each.

Mary Lou